- First rare book museum in Atlanta opens at KSU ow.ly/RlMf30fcXs2 #rarebooks #antiquarian #books 4 days ago
- Man Claims He Decoded the Voynich Manuscript, But Experts Don't Buy It ow.ly/doyV30f6lxE #mysteries #rarebooks 1 week ago
- The mysterious Voynich manuscript has finally been decoded ow.ly/HtWR30f2ckF #rarebooks #books #antiquarian #mysteries 1 week ago
- Why Leaders Must Be Readers: ow.ly/w2R830f14Gs #books #reading #leadership 1 week ago
- The Unexpected Pleasure of the Vinyl Record ow.ly/XyRj30eZtW1 #vinyl #vinylrecords #music #retro 1 week ago
- 45 rpm advertising african american aircraft albums antiques art Authors autographs Azio Media aziomedia Bob Dylan book collecting books bookstore book store brunswick county calabash collectibles collecting comics cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters history hollywood illustration illustrations lithography lobby cards lp LP record magazines military military history movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store New York north carolina ocean isle old newspapers Photography *** picture discs posters publishing Pulp Fiction * rare books reading records record store rock and roll Rolling Stones sci-fi science fiction shallotte signed books south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl record Vinyl Records ** wilmington
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
Richard Daschbach on “Ramparts” Magazin… Tiffany on Music-Time Briefcase Turntable aziomedia on F. GICOT – Lithograph Pr… mary on F. GICOT – Lithograph Pr… J Peterson on Rare Vintage Original Land-O-N…
Tag Archives: Rolling Stones
“Sticky Fingers” special shaped vinyl record. Andy Warhol designed the art for this Rolling Stones album.
This is a limited edition Rolling Stones shaped vinyl 45 rpm record. Side A: “She was Hot”. Side B: “I Think I’m Going Mad”. Shaped records are hard to find and play like a regular record on your turntable.
A working zipper adorns this classic Rolling Stones album designed by Andy Warhol. This was the band’s first release on Rolling Stones Records. Sticky Fingers was listed as number 63 on the List of Rolling Stone’s Greatest Albums of all time.
“THIS PHOTOGRAPH MAY NOT BE-ETC.”