- Local filmmaker to film Stephen King’s Sherlock Holmes story in Wilmington ow.ly/6HeC30gycDI #Movies #books 6 days ago
- Jam Session - Sidney Bechet & Muggsy Spainer vinyl record #vinyl #jazz #jam https://t.co/pLTMOW5cYs 1 month ago
- The Long Kiss Goodbye: The Search 4 Vinnie Vincent ow.ly/DP0U30fBUFE #vinyl #Kiss #rock 1 month ago
- Oreo cookies turned into playable #vinylrecords 4 new campaign ow.ly/OvOm30fx4l7 #vinyl #dj #food 1 month ago
- Rare John Deere Ballad 45rpm 7" #vinylrecord #JohnDeere #tractors #farming #vinyl https://t.co/ooLrMJdIyv 1 month ago
- 45 rpm advertising african american aircraft albums antiques art Authors autographs Azio Media aziomedia Bob Dylan book collecting books bookstore book store brunswick county calabash collectibles collecting comics cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters history hollywood illustration illustrations lithography lobby cards lp LP record magazines military military history movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store New York north carolina ocean isle old newspapers Photography *** picture discs posters publishing Pulp Fiction * rare books reading records record store rock and roll Rolling Stones sci-fi science fiction shallotte signed books south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl record Vinyl Records ** wilmington
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
fremont707 on “Troubling A Star”… aziomedia on Durium Records & Hit of th… daryl haagenson on Durium Records & Hit of th… Richard Daschbach on “Ramparts” Magazin… Tiffany on Music-Time Briefcase Turntable
Tag Archives: Rolling Stones
“Sticky Fingers” special shaped vinyl record. Andy Warhol designed the art for this Rolling Stones album.
This is a limited edition Rolling Stones shaped vinyl 45 rpm record. Side A: “She was Hot”. Side B: “I Think I’m Going Mad”. Shaped records are hard to find and play like a regular record on your turntable.
A working zipper adorns this classic Rolling Stones album designed by Andy Warhol. This was the band’s first release on Rolling Stones Records. Sticky Fingers was listed as number 63 on the List of Rolling Stone’s Greatest Albums of all time.
“THIS PHOTOGRAPH MAY NOT BE-ETC.”