- Local filmmaker to film Stephen King’s Sherlock Holmes story in Wilmington ow.ly/6HeC30gycDI #Movies #books 6 days ago
- Jam Session - Sidney Bechet & Muggsy Spainer vinyl record #vinyl #jazz #jam https://t.co/pLTMOW5cYs 1 month ago
- The Long Kiss Goodbye: The Search 4 Vinnie Vincent ow.ly/DP0U30fBUFE #vinyl #Kiss #rock 1 month ago
- Oreo cookies turned into playable #vinylrecords 4 new campaign ow.ly/OvOm30fx4l7 #vinyl #dj #food 1 month ago
- Rare John Deere Ballad 45rpm 7" #vinylrecord #JohnDeere #tractors #farming #vinyl https://t.co/ooLrMJdIyv 1 month ago
- 45 rpm advertising african american aircraft albums antiques art Authors autographs Azio Media aziomedia Bob Dylan book collecting books bookstore book store brunswick county calabash collectibles collecting comics cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters history hollywood illustration illustrations lithography lobby cards lp LP record magazines military military history movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store New York north carolina ocean isle old newspapers Photography *** picture discs posters publishing Pulp Fiction * rare books reading records record store rock and roll Rolling Stones sci-fi science fiction shallotte signed books south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl record Vinyl Records ** wilmington
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
fremont707 on “Troubling A Star”… aziomedia on Durium Records & Hit of th… daryl haagenson on Durium Records & Hit of th… Richard Daschbach on “Ramparts” Magazin… Tiffany on Music-Time Briefcase Turntable
Tag Archives: photos
Antique Photograph: “I thought I would send you this to remember the Dutch and I and our good times at the joint..”
Jacqueline Logan, Billie Dove, Lily Damita, Joseph Striker, Sally Blane, Barry Norton, Clara Bow, Phyllis Haver, Loretta Young, Sue Carol, Doug Fairbanks Jr., Ben Lyon, Richard Dix, Louis Brooks, Nils Asther, Joan Crawford, Charles Rogers, Richard Arlen, Lane Chandler, Lina Basquette, Lupe Velez, Neil Hamilton, Dorothy Sebastian, Evelyn Brent, Gilbert Roland, Anita Page, Warner Baxter, Clive Brook, Fay Wray, Ronald Colman, Janet Gaynor, Anita Page, Greta Garbo, William Collier Jr., Victor McLaglen, Marian Nixon, George O’Brien, Lawrence Gray, William Haines, Dolores Del Rio, Charles Delaney, Nancy Carroll, Gary Cooper, Dorothy Mackaill, Walter Byron, June Collyer & Alice White.
Appear to be promotional photos created & distributed in the 1930’s
Many of D.W. Waterman’s military and wartime photographs were made into postcards and sold in the last century. Some of these original postcards can occasionally be found for sale online. However, this item is an original photographic print. It appears to be an gelatin silver print made by the photographer.
A rare antique nautical image with a long column of ships in the open ocean. We count twelve ships with three smokestacks each in the column with some other a small watercraft in the vicinity. The wake of the photographer’s boat is pictured, and is an excellent contrast to the ominous sky above.
Original Print in Very Good condition with some light spotting and old tape on the back edges – Size: 19.5″ x 11 inches. The stamp of D.W. Waterman, 215 E. 55th St., Chicago, IL. is on the lower left-hand-side of photo.