- Vintage MidCentury Racing Steering Wheel Leston Limited Beswick England Ashtray ebay.com/itm/3621687502… https://t.co/4YQji9AUQt 1 month ago
- Local filmmaker to film Stephen King’s Sherlock Holmes story in Wilmington ow.ly/6HeC30gycDI #Movies #books 2 months ago
- Jam Session - Sidney Bechet & Muggsy Spainer vinyl record #vinyl #jazz #jam https://t.co/pLTMOW5cYs 3 months ago
- The Long Kiss Goodbye: The Search 4 Vinnie Vincent ow.ly/DP0U30fBUFE #vinyl #Kiss #rock 3 months ago
- Oreo cookies turned into playable #vinylrecords 4 new campaign ow.ly/OvOm30fx4l7 #vinyl #dj #food 3 months ago
- 45 rpm advertising african american aircraft albums antiques art Authors autographs Azio Media aziomedia Bob Dylan book collecting books bookstore book store brunswick county calabash collectibles collecting comics cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters history hollywood illustration illustrations lithography lobby cards lp LP record magazines military military history movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store New York north carolina ocean isle old newspapers Photography *** picture discs posters publishing Pulp Fiction * rare books reading records record store rock and roll Rolling Stones sci-fi science fiction shallotte signed books south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl record Vinyl Records ** wilmington
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
fremont707 on “Troubling A Star”… aziomedia on Durium Records & Hit of th… daryl haagenson on Durium Records & Hit of th… Richard Daschbach on “Ramparts” Magazin… Tiffany on Music-Time Briefcase Turntable
Tag Archives: myrtle beach
A little more history:
AzioMedia.com opened the doors to it’s used bookstore August 2004. Since we had been selling books on the internet for several years we decided to open a small used bookstore in the space next door. There was not a bookshop or music store for miles around and we thought it would be nice to open a small shop with the overflow of books we always have in our warehouse.
We buy books, vinyl records, old photographs, original movie posters, lobby cards, prints, paintings, small antiques, sculpture, letters, magazines, old fishing lures and maps and anything really interesting we may find desirable.
Located in Shallotte, N.C. we offer the biggest selection of books, records, posters, and vintage magazines in the region.
Plus vinyl LP records, 45 rpm and 78 rpm records, comic books, and other collectibles are all available Monday – Saturday 11:00am – 5:30 pm or by appointment. Stop by and see us today.
Independent – Wide Selection – Fast Delivery
Fine Books, Literature, Letters, Maps, Art and Antiques
We Buy Vinyl Records & more..
We buy books, old photographs, posters, prints, coins, watches, comic books, paintings, small antiques, sculpture, letters, magazines, old fishing lures, maps and anything really interesting we may find desirable.
Please Call Toll Free: 1-866-315-3322 or send us a letter or postcard to:
225 Smith Avenue
Shallotte, NC 28470
Email: info at aziomedia.com
Shallotte is located in just north of the border in Brunswick County, North Carolina – off Highway 17 between Wilmington, NC & Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
|Mon-Fri||11:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
or by Appointment.
|Sat||11:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.|
Click Here for Driving Directions.
Wilmington Morning Star News
Published: Sunday, July 16, 2006
It’s easy to miss, tucked into the side of an office building in Shallotte, just across Smith Avenue from the Brunswick Beacon offices.
Azio Media attracts a fair traffic of browsers for its hardcovers, paperbacks, vintage vinyl LPs and assorted ephemera, but don’t let the book-lined showroom fool you. Its main business is in cyberspace.
Founded in 1998, the used-book dealership easily does 80 percent of its business online. It sells titles through Barnes & Noble.com, Borders.com, Amazon.com – which gives it a 5-star rating for customer satisfaction – and its own Web site, www.aziomedia.com.