- We will be closed Monday 1/21 for the MLK holiday - we hope to see y’all Tuesday @ Shallotte, North Carolina instagram.com/p/Bs4M_TdBFPq/… 10 hours ago
- Montana Public Radio “Free Form” DJ Mike Steinberg doing some crate digging for 45’s at Azio Media. Mike is also th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Stop by to dig in the vintage vinyl record bins today #aziomedia #vinyl #vinylrecords #music #vintage #collecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Otis Redding Korean bootleg vintage vinyl record #otisredding #soul #bootlegs #korea #aziomedia #vinyl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- The Great Gatsby #aziomedia #books #vintage #retro #analog #bookworm #reading #bibliophile #collecting #bookstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 45 rpm advertising african american aircraft albums antiques art Authors autographs Azio Media aziomedia Bob Dylan book collecting books bookstore book store brunswick county calabash collectibles collecting comics cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters history hollywood illustration illustrations lithography lobby cards lp LP record magazines military military history movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store New York north carolina ocean isle old newspapers Photography *** picture discs posters publishing Pulp Fiction * rare books reading records record store rock and roll Rolling Stones sci-fi science fiction shallotte signed books south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl record Vinyl Records ** wilmington
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
Dale Alwardt on Vintage Mickey Mouse Watc… fremont707 on “Troubling A Star”… aziomedia on Durium Records & Hit of th… daryl haagenson on Durium Records & Hit of th… Richard Daschbach on “Ramparts” Magazin…
Tag Archives: militaryImage
Original Planters Cocktail Peanuts “For The Boys in Service” Poster / Sign – Very Rare Original Planters Salted Cocktail Peanuts Poster With Military Promotion
Many of D.W. Waterman’s military and wartime photographs were made into postcards and sold in the last century. Some of these original postcards can occasionally be found for sale online. However, this item is an original photographic print. It appears to be an gelatin silver print made by the photographer.
A rare antique nautical image with a long column of ships in the open ocean. We count twelve ships with three smokestacks each in the column with some other a small watercraft in the vicinity. The wake of the photographer’s boat is pictured, and is an excellent contrast to the ominous sky above.
Original Print in Very Good condition with some light spotting and old tape on the back edges – Size: 19.5″ x 11 inches. The stamp of D.W. Waterman, 215 E. 55th St., Chicago, IL. is on the lower left-hand-side of photo.
Liberty Magazine cover with a mom and baby enjoying the beach.
Cover story: “According to German master planners, they have won the war in Europe. Ridiculous?”
Waverly Root, “A noted historian lays the disconcerting facts on the line.”
“From a long-range viewpoint, the victor of a war is the nation which emerges from it with the most food, the most natural resources, the strongest industry, the largest population, and, in short, the best situation as compared with that of her neighbors. In all these respects, Germany today is better off than the countries who surround her. In other words, Germany won the War.”
Excerpt from “Germany Won the War” by Waverly Root.
Published by Liberty Magazine, August 24, 1946.
Find more vintage magazines here: www.aziomedia.com