- Vintage MidCentury Racing Steering Wheel Leston Limited Beswick England Ashtray ebay.com/itm/3621687502… https://t.co/4YQji9AUQt 1 month ago
- Local filmmaker to film Stephen King’s Sherlock Holmes story in Wilmington ow.ly/6HeC30gycDI #Movies #books 2 months ago
- Jam Session - Sidney Bechet & Muggsy Spainer vinyl record #vinyl #jazz #jam https://t.co/pLTMOW5cYs 3 months ago
- The Long Kiss Goodbye: The Search 4 Vinnie Vincent ow.ly/DP0U30fBUFE #vinyl #Kiss #rock 3 months ago
- Oreo cookies turned into playable #vinylrecords 4 new campaign ow.ly/OvOm30fx4l7 #vinyl #dj #food 3 months ago
- 45 rpm advertising african american aircraft albums antiques art Authors autographs Azio Media aziomedia Bob Dylan book collecting books bookstore book store brunswick county calabash collectibles collecting comics cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters history hollywood illustration illustrations lithography lobby cards lp LP record magazines military military history movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store New York north carolina ocean isle old newspapers Photography *** picture discs posters publishing Pulp Fiction * rare books reading records record store rock and roll Rolling Stones sci-fi science fiction shallotte signed books south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl record Vinyl Records ** wilmington
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
fremont707 on “Troubling A Star”… aziomedia on Durium Records & Hit of th… daryl haagenson on Durium Records & Hit of th… Richard Daschbach on “Ramparts” Magazin… Tiffany on Music-Time Briefcase Turntable
Tag Archives: military historyImage
Original Planters Cocktail Peanuts “For The Boys in Service” Poster / Sign – Very Rare Original Planters Salted Cocktail Peanuts Poster With Military Promotion
Many of D.W. Waterman’s military and wartime photographs were made into postcards and sold in the last century. Some of these original postcards can occasionally be found for sale online. However, this item is an original photographic print. It appears to be an gelatin silver print made by the photographer.
A rare antique nautical image with a long column of ships in the open ocean. We count twelve ships with three smokestacks each in the column with some other a small watercraft in the vicinity. The wake of the photographer’s boat is pictured, and is an excellent contrast to the ominous sky above.
Original Print in Very Good condition with some light spotting and old tape on the back edges – Size: 19.5″ x 11 inches. The stamp of D.W. Waterman, 215 E. 55th St., Chicago, IL. is on the lower left-hand-side of photo.
“Heroes U.S. Marine Corps – 1861-1955” by Jane Blakeney – Signed by the author.
Book includes: Armed Forces Awards – Flags – Signed First Edition 1957
The Green Mountain Boys : A Historical Tale of the Early Settlement of Vermont
by Thompson, Judge D.P. Chicago Rand Mcnally 1839.
This 18″ by 24″ reproduction of the contract between the Wright Brothers and what would become eventually the US Air Force is a framable bit of history for anyone engaged in the history of aviation, the business of aviation as well as those in the Armed Services.