- How many times will I buy same Beatles records, over & over again? klou.tt/1gbqz46fssgkp #Beatles #vinyl 5 hours ago
- Rare Tintin Drawing Auctioned in Hong Kong klou.tt/fevygrk9zlwr #comics #art #auctions #China #Tintin 8 hours ago
- Amazing photos of record stores & vinyl shoppers klou.tt/225ejg6mcowd #recordstore #vinylrecords #dj 1 day ago
- Nominate your favorite bookseller for a $1,000+ bonus from James Patterson klou.tt/xjtoaj7tbg9d #books 1 day ago
- Titanic's Last Lunch Menu Sold for $88,000 At Auction klou.tt/td91c8czlfji #ephemera #auctions #nautical 1 day ago
- 45 rpm advertising african american aircraft albums art Authors autographs aziomedia Azio Media Bob Dylan book collecting books book store bookstore brunswick county calabash Cary Grant collectibles collecting comics cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters history hollywood illustration illustrations lithography lobby cards lp LP record military movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store New York north carolina ocean isle old newspapers Photography *** picture discs posters publishing Pulp Fiction * rare books rare records reading records record store rock and roll Rolling Stones sci-fi science fiction shallotte signed books south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl lp vinyl record Vinyl Records ** wilmington WORLD WAR II
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
aziomedia on Vintage Mickey Mouse Watc… Merl Nolte on Vintage Mickey Mouse Watc… aziomedia on Carl G. Fisher – Trophy… Tim Murphy on Carl G. Fisher – Trophy… aziomedia on “The Voice-O-Gram”…
Tag Archives: LP record
The BEATLES Collection Limited Edition Vinyl LP Box Set – 1978
Rare Limited Edition Set #2469 of 3000
This is an oustanding set of The Beatles best. Rarely will you find a complete set Beatles Collection set together, much less in like new condition.
Each records has an “Import” sticker with a British Flag and Capitol / EMI logos. The box has bright gilt titles, is numbered and with gilt signatures of all four Beatles band members on front.
The Beatles Collection is a box set of vinyl albums containing the official catalogue of The Beatles in stereo, and a new compilation called Rarities. The American issue by Capitol Records contained the British pressings of the same twelve original Beatle albums, with an American pressing of Rarities. The American pressing of Rarities differed from its British counterpart in that it included the previously released English-language versions of “She Loves You” and “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” rather than the German-language version found on the British pressing. The American edition of the boxed set was a limited edition of only 3,000 numbered copies.
Stop by AZIO Media’s Book and Music Shop and hear a 78 rpm record played on our original 1927 Silvertone Tru-Phonic Phonograph. There are two settings: on/off and fast/slow (as shown). Otherwise you crank the wooden handle, turn on the rotating plate and put the needle on the record. There is no volume control on this unit. The music is piped through the steel needle, into the metal record armature and through and out the baffles in the front. Volume may be controlled though the size of the needle.