BOOK TERMINOLOGY for buying & selling used & rare books


Terminology A-G | Terminology H-Z

Have you ever wondered just what someone meant when they referred to the “gutter” of a book? How about advanced review copies, what are those? What exactly is the difference between a closed tear and an open tear?

We here at Aziomedia have taken some of the terms related to books and book care and placed them in a digital dictionary for your reference. Next time you’re trying to judge what a book looks like before you buy it and you’re unsure of what a word in the seller’s description of the product is referring to, check this handy digital dictionary:

Terminology A-G | Terminology H-Z

Copyright 2008, Azio Media, Inc.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s