- Original Oil Painting - Still Life with Model 1976 by Frank Goddard, NY - Red Flowers tinyurl.com/nbl4xkh http://t.co/IlbAmViB6K 11 hours ago
- Marilyn Monroe Photos Stolen Before Prague Exhibition huff.to/1a5p4rH 12 hours ago
- Scientists find woman who sees 99 million more colors than others shar.es/ZIvJF via @sharethis 23 hours ago
- World's oldest record shop bucks digital trend tinyurl.com/o86ntlh Video #vinyl #music 1 day ago
- Ultra-Rare First Superman Comic Found Hidden in Wall of Abandoned House #superman #comics movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-ta… 1 day ago
Tags45 rpm advertising art autographs aziomedia Azio Media book collecting books book store bookstore collectibles cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters hollywood illustration lobby cards movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store north carolina Photography *** Pulp Fiction * rare books reading records record store rock and roll shallotte south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl record Vinyl Records **
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
aziomedia on F. GICOT – Lithograph Pr… pam on F. GICOT – Lithograph Pr… Scott C. Davis on little-black-sambo-2 Evie on justice-league John Sackett on “The Voice-O-Gram”…
Tag Archives: record shop
Use household alcohol and a cotton ball to gently wipe the surface of a vinyl LP sleeve. This will remove dust, dirt, tape residue and some pen marks. Be careful with all sleeves as the ink will bleed on some. Try a small test spot in the corner first to test.
As for the vinyl record itself; use Windex and a clean soft cloth wiping with the grooves. Be careful not to spray it on the record label. In extreme cases you may try setting them outside somewhere dry on a sunny day (under 85 F) for an hour or two maximum. Be careful you don’t leave them outside too long or they may melt!
A little more history:
AzioMedia.com opened the doors to it’s used bookstore August 2004. Since we had been selling books on the internet for several years we decided to open a small used bookstore in the space next door. There was not a bookshop or music store for miles around and we thought it would be nice to open a small shop with the overflow of books we always have in our warehouse.
We buy books, vinyl records, old photographs, original movie posters, lobby cards, prints, paintings, small antiques, sculpture, letters, magazines, old fishing lures and maps and anything really interesting we may find desirable.
Located in Shallotte, N.C. we offer the biggest selection of books, records, posters, and vintage magazines in the region.
Plus vinyl LP records, 45 rpm and 78 rpm records, comic books, and other collectibles are all available Monday – Saturday 11:00am – 5:30 pm or by appointment. Stop by and see us today.
Independent – Wide Selection – Fast Delivery
Fine Books, Literature, Letters, Maps, Art and Antiques