- Right After F. Scott Fitzgerald Died, John Dos Passos Defended His Talent With This Letter - klou.tt/1qplama0klhls #books #authors 5 hours ago
- How I Kept a 373-Day Productivity Streak Unbroken klou.tt/dc0yoswzgac #writing #authors #books #goodhabits #productivity 7 hours ago
- Mafia memoir triggers row after winning Sicilian literary prize - klou.tt/1it95i8zojcof #Mafia #books 8 hours ago
- Turntable buying guide: What to look for in new & used record players klou.tt/a80yt6ij768d #vinyl #dj #recordplayer #turntables 11 hours ago
- Thank you @cindycapo for giving me +K about Social Media! klout.com/user/cindycapo… 20 hours ago
- 45 rpm advertising african american aircraft art Authors autographs aziomedia Azio Media Bob Dylan book collecting books bookstore book store brunswick county calabash Cary Grant cinema collectibles collecting comics cover art czech dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters history hollywood illustration illustrations lithography lobby cards lp LP record magazines military movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store north carolina ocean isle old newspapers Photography *** picture discs posters publishing Pulp Fiction * rare books rare records reading records record store rock and roll Rolling Stones sci-fi science fiction shallotte signed books south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl lp vinyl record Vinyl Records ** wilmington
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
aziomedia on Autographs: Johnny Cash, Statl… Jason upton on Autographs: Johnny Cash, Statl… Bjorn on Music-Time Briefcase Turntable aziomedia on “Short’nin’… Shirley on “Short’nin’…
Tag Archives: LP record
The BEATLES Collection Limited Edition Vinyl LP Box Set – 1978
Rare Limited Edition Set #2469 of 3000
This is an oustanding set of The Beatles best. Rarely will you find a complete set Beatles Collection set together, much less in like new condition.
Each records has an “Import” sticker with a British Flag and Capitol / EMI logos. The box has bright gilt titles, is numbered and with gilt signatures of all four Beatles band members on front.
The Beatles Collection is a box set of vinyl albums containing the official catalogue of The Beatles in stereo, and a new compilation called Rarities. The American issue by Capitol Records contained the British pressings of the same twelve original Beatle albums, with an American pressing of Rarities. The American pressing of Rarities differed from its British counterpart in that it included the previously released English-language versions of “She Loves You” and “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” rather than the German-language version found on the British pressing. The American edition of the boxed set was a limited edition of only 3,000 numbered copies.
Stop by AZIO Media’s Book and Music Shop and hear a 78 rpm record played on our original 1927 Silvertone Tru-Phonic Phonograph. There are two settings: on/off and fast/slow (as shown). Otherwise you crank the wooden handle, turn on the rotating plate and put the needle on the record. There is no volume control on this unit. The music is piped through the steel needle, into the metal record armature and through and out the baffles in the front. Volume may be controlled though the size of the needle.