- Monster book sells for monster price on first day of the London International Antiquarian Book Fair artdaily.org/index.asp?int_… 11 hours ago
- How to Invest in Rare Books nuwireinvestor.com/articles/how-t… #rarebooks #investing 1 day ago
- Ernest Hemingway's Typewriter Comes To Auction booktryst.com/2013/06/ernest… 1 day ago
- Lot 70 Vintage Little Golden Books - Children's Illustrated Books tinyurl.com/l4y7ox7 #goldenbooks #goldenpress http://t.co/vqQBPwiaM8 2 days ago
- Thank you @parkersketch for giving me +K about Books! klout.com/user/AZIOMEDIA… 6 days ago
Tags45 rpm advertising art autographs aziomedia Azio Media book collecting books book store bookstore collectibles cover art dj Ephemera *** film Film Collectibles *** film posters hollywood illustration lobby cards movie memorabilia movie posters movies music music store north carolina Photography *** Pulp Fiction * rare books reading records record store rock and roll shallotte south brunswick sunset beach turntable used books used bookstore used magazines vintage magazines vintage paperbacks Vinyl vinyl record Vinyl Records **
Bookmark This Site
- Artists * Authors ** Autographed / Signed Books & Music Azio Press * Culture * Carolinas ** Ephemera *** Film Collectibles *** Historical Investigations *** News People Reading * Writing ** Photography *** Pulp Fiction * Rare & Unusual Books The Shop * Uncategorized Vinyl Records ** Weird & Unusual Ads
Sharon Adam on American Book and Bible House… aziomedia on F. GICOT – Lithograph Pr… pam on F. GICOT – Lithograph Pr… Scott C. Davis on little-black-sambo-2 Evie on justice-league
Tag Archives: history
Liberty Magazine cover with a mom and baby enjoying the beach.
Cover story: “According to German master planners, they have won the war in Europe. Ridiculous?”
Waverly Root, “A noted historian lays the disconcerting facts on the line.”
“From a long-range viewpoint, the victor of a war is the nation which emerges from it with the most food, the most natural resources, the strongest industry, the largest population, and, in short, the best situation as compared with that of her neighbors. In all these respects, Germany today is better off than the countries who surround her. In other words, Germany won the War.”
Excerpt from “Germany Won the War” by Waverly Root.
Published by Liberty Magazine, August 24, 1946.
Find more vintage magazines here: www.aziomedia.com
Miniature newspapers like this 1942 Wall Street Journal were issued to armed forces serving overseas during World War II.